Allen Community College has two campuses to serve students conveniently in eastern Kansas, as well as many online courses. More detailed directions can be found on Google Maps or MapQuest. (Driving directions are listed below the map graphic.)
From Kansas City:
• Take I-35 S toward Wichita—approx. 51 miles.
• Take the US 59 N exit (Exit 183) toward Garnett/Lawrence .3 miles.
• Turn left onto US-59 S—22.5 miles.
• Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto US-169 S—approx. 26 miles.
• Take US-54 exit ramp and turn right at East Street/US-54 W—approx. 1 mile.
• Turn right on N. Cottonwood St. and continue 1.2 miles.
• End at 1801 N. Cottonwood St.
Take I-35 N toward ElDorado
Take Exit 71 toward KS-254/ElDorado KS-196
Continue on KS-254/US-54 to N. State St. Iola - approx. 115 miles
Turn left onto N State St
Turn right onto W Lincoln St
Turn left onto N Cottonwood St
End at 1801 N. Cottonwood St.
Take US-75 S from Topeka toward Lyndon—approx. 18 miles.
Exit for US-56 to Baldwin City/Burlingame, and turn right onto US-56 W—approx. 10 miles.
Turn right onto N. Topeka Ave. (turns into S. Burlingame Rd.)—.3 miles.
End at 100 Bloomquist Dr.