All Kansas Community College Scholarship
1. Must be enrolled at a community college through December
2. Must have a cumulative college-level GPA of 3.5 for all course work in the last five years regardless of the institution you attended
3. On track to obtain either a bachelors or associate degree
4. A minimum of 36 hours completed or transferred to a community college by December and 48 college-level credits completed by the following August
5. Must not have previously been on the All-USA Community College team or the Coca-Cola All-State Community College Academic Team
6. Must have a Community College record free of suspension, probation or other serious disciplinary action.
7. Must also have a record free of criminal convictions
If so, then you'll want to apply for the All-USA Coca-Cola Scholarship. Each community college in Kansas nominates two students from each campus to receive the $1000 transfer scholarship. At Allen we also give an extra $300 to each student who receives the scholarship.
You can apply for this scholarship by going to http://my.ptk.org/edge/ and using the enrollment key. See a chapter advisor for the enrollment key.