1. Apply for Admissions
2. Submit the Following:
- High School Transcript or proof of GED completion and scores
- Official Transcripts from any other colleges attended
- ACT or SAT scores if taken (If not taken or scores are more than three years old, a COMPASS/ASSET test is required. You can test at either campus free of charge).
3. Apply for Financial Aid:
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA form at www.fafsa.ed.gov- Allen's school code is 001901.
4. Visit Campus:
The best way to see everything Allen has to offer is to visit on of our campuses. To schedule an individual visit please contact us at:
Phone: 620.365.5116 ext 268
Phone: 785.654.2416 ext. 200
5. Attend an event hosted by the Admissions Office:
6. Meet with an Advisor to schedule classes.
- Senior Day is an event hosted in November on the Iola Campus each year for high school seniors and their parents to attend. This event will give seniors a chance to meet many of our faculty and staff members, visit with coaches and activity sponsors, tour the campus, and participate in various activities.
- Early Enrollment Days - The admissions office will host two Early Enrollment Days on the Iola Campus in April for high school seniors and their parents to attend. This event will give the senior a chance to meet their advisor and enroll for the summer and/or fall classes. While the students are meeting with their advisors, the parents will have the opportunity to attend the Parent Panel. The Parent Panel is a chance for parents to ask questions and talk with a panel of our administrators, the financial aid director, the registrar, and the student life director. Students will also be given the opportunity to take the COMPASS test if needed and tour the campus.