RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS
If for any reason you need to return merchandise purchased at the College Bookstore, please return the product with the original sales receipt.
Rental Textbook Return Policy
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition in which they were rented. Textbooks damaged by water, stains, tears, or missing pages cannot be returned.
- Any rental book returned after the last day of finals is subject to a late fee. Late Fee begins on the Monday following the last day of finals.
- We reserve the right to refuse any rental textbook returned after the last day of finals due to the condition or the adoption of a new edition.
- The late fee charge increases each week up to but not exceeding 50% of the retail value of the rental textbook.
- Consumable textbooks must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Shrink-wrap must be intact.
- No Refunds will be processed without a sales receipt.
- Clothing must be returned with the original receipt, hang tags, unworn or washed.
Non-textbook merchandise returns (with receipt) will be honored within 30 days of purchase.
Reine Loflin - Manager
Allen Community College
620.365.5116, ext 6252