Basic Information about Allen’s Online Courses
- You can earn your entire degree or certificate online.
- Our online degrees are fully accredited. For more information, select the Accreditation link on the right.
- Online courses have an additional $25 per credit hour technology fee. This fee will not exceed $75 per course.
- Online courses qualify for all types of financial aid.
- Textbooks for almost every class are rented. The rental fee is included in the tuition.
- You may pick up the textbooks at either campus location or have them mailed for a small convenience fee.
- Online courses have schedules, due dates, and deadlines just like an onsite course.
- Online courses require time management skills. Expect to spend 6 hours or more weekly on each online course.
- Technology problems may happen. We provide 24/7 email support for these situations. We still recommend you have a second computer or internet site as a backup plan (e.g. the library or a friend or relative).
- Successful students are highly motivated, disciplined, patient and have basic computer skills.