valium online argentina buy phentermine 4u product info xanax 3mg available 2 mg blue xanax price for xanax 1mg buy tramadol 150mg buy valium london uk buy tramadol in qatar xanax xr 2mg price buy phentermine bali
Career and Job Information
Help is provided for students concerning career/job topics as well as life/education plans through the following:
- Career Assessment: Activities leading to information regarding the nature of work involved in particular career/job areas, working conditions, employment outlook, educational qualifications and pathways, related occupations, and sources of additional information related to a student's chosen career/job title.
- Shadow Experience: Typically one day spent interacting in an environment that matches a student's possible career interest.
- Internships: 45 or more clock hours spent interacting in an environment that matches a student's possible career interest through enrolling in BUS173 Management Seminar for credit.
- Practice Interview: a mock interview conducted by professionals working within or with access to the student's chosen career field/job.
- Informational Interview: An opportunity for a student to discuss job aspects and issues regarding particular jobs or career fields that match a person's goals or preferences with people actually working in the field.
- Volunteer Experience/Service Learning/Civic Engagement: Application of course content/objectives or personal involvement on a volunteer basis in the community outside the classroom increasing the student's networking, career awareness, intentionality, and/or civic involvement.
- Interview, Resume. Career Exploration, Job Search Advising
Click here for RESOURCES