xanax 2mg pill identifier buy tramadol in virginia ambient free online radio 30 mg of xanax buy valium argentina buy ambien tramadol medication migraine ambient jazz online 40 mg xanax xanax 2mg xr online order xanax from uk buy phentermine online mexico


Student Services

Course Transfer

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. From College Algebra and English Composition I & II, to Public Speaking and Art History I & II, a student who completes a course listed as a guaranteed transfer course at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential.
Visit http://www.kansasregents.org/transfer_articulation for more information.

corkyEmporia State University tiger Fort Hays State University
Reverse Transfer Agreement
Powercat1Kansas State University PSU_Gorilla Pittsburg State University
jayhawkUniversity of Kansas Ichabod_Right_jpg Washburn University
Wu98Wichita State University SC square Southwestern College
Baker LogowebBaker University  Sterling College Online  Sterling College

Reverse Transfer

Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a public university, community college or technical college will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the university, community college or technical college the student last attended. Visit http://www.kansasregents.org/transfer_articulation for more information.

Request Info from Allen Community College

iola campusbutton

Burlingame button
Online learning button

Finals image14