No matter what your destination, you’ll get there faster (and probably with fewer wrong turns) if you have directions, a map or—better yet—a personal guide.
As soon as you’re admitted, we’ll pair you with an advisor who will work with you one-on-one to help you plan your academic journey, stay on track for graduation and deal with obstacles along the way.
Your advisor will team up with faculty advisors and other staff to offer guidance and answer questions, like “Which program is right for me?” “What classes should I take?” and “Where can I get help if I need it?” Whatever your concerns, remember – your advisor is your go-to guide.
Check in with your advisor today, and set your course for success!
Who is My Advisor?
Find out who your advisor is in:
myAllen >> Academics >> Academic Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Advisor?
- How do I find or locate my advisor?
- When is my advisor available, and how do I schedule a meeting?
- What can my advisor help me with?
- Do I have to meet with my advisor to get enrolled in courses each semester?
- What if I've already been working with a different advisor or faculty member on selecting and enrolling in courses?