Just log in and learn.
That’s how easy it is to take our online courses. Instructors cover the same content as in onsite classes; the only difference is that you do the work using a computer and the internet without coming to campus. We offer more than 100 online classes, plus complete degree and certificate programs online.
Ready to become an online student? Click the button to determine your student type and your steps for enrollment: Become an Allen Student
What would you like to study? Click the button to select the degree track or credential that is right for you: Academic Programs
- How do I log in to my online class?
- Canvas Transition: Student FAQs
- Canvas Transition: Faculty FAQs
- What is my student email?
- How to install Microsoft Office 365
- What is myAllen?
- How do I order my textbooks?
- What is online orientation?
- Academic Support Resources
- State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)