Request a Transcript

Your transcript is your official academic record at the college. You may be required to provide transcripts when transferring schools or applying for certain jobs. Transcripts are permanently maintained for each student who enrolls at Allen.

How Do I Request a Transcript?

Allen uses the National Student Clearinghouse as our online transcript services provider. We accept transcript requests in person, by mail, or via our website.

To request your transcript, access the National Student Clearinghouse secure site and follow the step-by-step instructions.  You can also submit a request in person at the registrar's office, or by mailing in a request with the payment enclosed.

Students can access the myAllen portal to also request a transcript online in myAllen > Academics >> Unofficial Transcript >> Request an Official Transcript.

If you don't remember your Allen Student ID number, click here.

If you experience a problem submitting your request, call our office during business hours. Please do not submit your request again until we let you know the problem has been solved.

All requests are processed in the order we receive them. Transcripts cost $5 per copy. You can pay with a credit/debit card.

Delivery Options

  • Mail 
  • Hold for pickup 
  • Electronic PDF direct to recipient

It is important to check with your recipient to determine which delivery options are acceptable. A transcript is not considered official if the seal is broken.

Unofficial Transcripts

You do not have the option to order unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. Active students at Allen Community College can access their unofficial transcript through myAllen student portal by going to:  myAllen >> Academics >> Unofficial Transcript >> View My Unofficial Transcript

Processing Time

  • Our normal processing time is one business day. This does not include mail time or electronic retrieval time by the recipient of your transcript.
  • During busy periods such as graduation, enrollment and grade processing, there may be a longer processing time.
  • Records for academic work completed prior to 1986 are not electronic and may require a longer processing time.
  • Requests cannot be processed if you have a financial obligation to the college. You may request a transcript, but the request will not be processed until your obligation has been satisfied and the hold released. The request will be held for 30 days.

Meet our Team

Bobbie Haviland

Bobbie Haviland

Iola Campus