Aid Eligible Courses & Programs

Your enrollment does affect your eligibility for federal financial aid.

Federal Regulations require you to be “degree” or “eligible certificate” seeking to receive financial aid, but the courses you take must also be required for the program. Essentially, only the coursework that counts towards your degree will be used in determining your hours of enrollment for federal aid purposes (grants, loans, and Federal Work-Study).

Prepare and register early to ensure your courses will be eligible for federal aid!