Transferring or Cancelling Aid
If you've received financial aid at Allen and are transferring to another college or needing to cancel your award for any reason, you will need to do the following:
- Cancel your financial aid at Allen by submitting an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in and make a correction to your FAFSA online to add your new school’s Title IV school code and remove Allen's school code.
- Submit the request to have your official transcript sent from Allen to the other school.
- Notify your lender/loan holder.
- Complete Exit Loan Counseling if you have borrowed student loans at Allen.
- Contact the school to which you are transferring to identify what other information is required for your financial aid file there.
- Check your student email account for confirmation that your financial aid has been canceled.