Pictures of Allen Community College Students


Leaving Allen

Transferring from Allen

International students wishing to transfer to another institution must meet the admissions requirements of that institution. This will include the student currently being “in-status” with the I-20 issued from Allen. The student will also need to request that an official transcript is sent from Allen to the transfer institution.

If admission is approved, the student will need to provide the International Student Advisor with a copy of the acceptance letter and request that the I-20 be transferred to the new institution.

Exit Information

International students who have completed their program at Allen but do not wish to transfer to another institution, are given 60 days to return to their home country. If the student decides at a later date to return to the United States to pursue education, the student will need to apply for admission to the institution and re-apply for the I-20. 

Request Info from Allen Community College

click here for information about the iola campus

burlingame button
click here for information about Online learning

facebook logo  kanVet 140  MFS14 Logo 150x150

aggie day side bar 2017

Early Enrollment 2018