Allied Health Program Outcomes
- Assess the importance of integrity, teamwork, and professionalism in the workplace.
- Apply knowledge of health care concepts including ethics, compliance, and patient care.
- Summarize knowledge and credentials necessary to gaining employment in healthcare.
- Illustrate critical thinking skills as shown by successful completion of the course in the academic area.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication.
- Recognize the benefits and importance of healthy living.