Scholarship Links for Information
- Allen Scholarship Application
- Award Policies
- Institutional Awards & Scholarships
- Athletic and Activity Scholarships
- Endowment Scholarships
- Named Scholarship Applications
If you have any questions, please contact...
- Financial Aid Office: 620.365.5116 x6263
- Student Services/Admissions Office: 620.365.5116 x6268
If your employer has established a named scholarship and you are interested in applying for a particular scholarship, check with your employer - they should have an application on hand. Application forms will be mailed upon request.
As part of your application, you will need:
- A high school transcript, or
- If prior college hours have been earned, transcripts from all previously attended colleges
- If you have earned a GED, a copy of your scores
- One letter of recommendation is suggested for all scholarship applications
Completed Applications should be returned to:
Allen Community College
Financial Aid Office
1801 N. Cottonwood
Iola, KS 66749
Once you have submitted your application, the process of awarding the scholarships will vary. You will be notified by letter if you have been awarded a scholarship.