Kansas Promise Scholarship
Financial Assistance for Quality Education with Allen!
Kansas Promise Scholarships are available to Allen students. This Promise Scholarship covers the cost of tuition, fees, book rental, and required course materials not covered by other scholarships and grants.
Funds are limited, APPLY NOW!
Any Allen student may be eligible for the Kansas Promise Scholarship if they are:
A Kansas resident who has graduated from an accredited Kansas public or a private secondary school (or Kansas homeschool) within the preceding 12 months.
A Kansas resident who has been in Kansas for three or more consecutive years.
A dependent child of a military service member permanently stationed in another state who graduated in the last 12 months.
A Kansas resident who was in the Kansas foster care system but for whom the Kansas foster care tuition waiver does not apply.
- Advanced Manufacturing and Building Trades
- Early Childhood Education and Development
- Physical and Mental Healthcare
- Information Technology and Security
- Criminal Justice Studies
Advanced Manufacturing and Building Trades
Early Childhood Education and Development
Physical and Mental Healthcare
Information Technology and Security
Criminal Justice Studies
Promise Scholarship Process
- Complete the Allen Admissions Application.
- Complete the Kansas Promise Scholarship Application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year in which you are applying to receive the Kansas Promise Scholarship. This step is required even if you don’t receive any federal grants or take any federal loans. Remember to use the Allen FAFSA School Code: 001901
- Enroll in one of the eligible programs listed on this page.