Skip To Main Content
Allen Community College

Mobile Toggle Wrapper

Allen Community College

Mobile Toggle Wrapper

Landing Nav

Maintaining & Renewing Aid

To receive and maintain aid at Allen you must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards and be degree-seeking in a financial aid eligible program.

You must meet minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). These requirements include all transfer hours in your SAP calculation.

  • You must be under maximum time frame for your degree program.
  • You must maintain pace or percent completion above 67%.
  • You must attain a minimum GPA of 2.0.

You must also be degree-seeking in an aid-eligible program. If you graduate from a program at Allen, you must submit a change of major form if you plan to continue courses and receive aid at Allen. Be sure to check the list of majors to ensure your program is aid-eligible.

Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Status (SAP)

Academic Progress
Check your current academic progress through your degree audit.

Renewing Your Aid
You must renew your FAFSA every academic year. An academic year at Allen begins with the fall semester and includes the following spring and summer terms.