If you've received financial aid at Allen and are transferring to another college or needing to cancel your aid offer for any reason, you will need to do the following:
- Cancel your financial aid at Allen by submitting an email request to email@example.com.
- Log in and make a correction to your FAFSA online to add your new school’s Title IV school code and remove Allen's school code.
- Submit the request to have your official transcript sent from Allen to the other school.
- Notify your lender/loan holder.
- Complete Loan Exit Counseling at studentaid.gov/exit-counseling if you have borrowed student loans at Allen.
- Contact the school to which you are transferring to identify what other information is required for your financial aid file there.
- Check your student email account for confirmation that your financial aid has been canceled.