Skip To Main Content
Allen Community College

Mobile Toggle Wrapper

Allen Community College

Mobile Toggle Wrapper

Landing Nav

Transferring/Cancelling Aid

If you've received financial aid at Allen and are transferring to another college or needing to cancel your aid offer for any reason, you will need to do the following:

  1. Cancel your financial aid at Allen by submitting an email request to 
  2. Log in and make a correction to your FAFSA online to add your new school’s Title IV school code and remove Allen's school code.
  3. Submit the request to have your official transcript sent from Allen to the other school.
  4. Notify your lender/loan holder.
  5. Complete Loan Exit Counseling at if you have borrowed student loans at Allen.
  6. Contact the school to which you are transferring to identify what other information is required for your financial aid file there.
  7. Check your student email account for confirmation that your financial aid has been canceled.