Just log in and learn.
That's how easy it is to take our online courses. Instructors cover the same content as onsite classes; the only difference is that you do the work using a computer and the internet without coming to campus. We offer 100+ of our course are online, plus complete degree and certificate programs online.
Guide to Getting Started Online
- How do I log in to my online class?
- What is my student email?
- How to use Microsoft Office 365
- What is myAllen?
- How do I order my textbooks?
- What is online orientation?
- Academic Support Resources
- State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)
How do I log in to my online class?
What is my student email?
How to use Microsoft Office 365
What is myAllen?
How do I order my textbooks?
What is online orientation?
Academic Support Resources
State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)
Ambler Board Room
For technical questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 620-365-5116.
MEET THE TEAM