FAQ's - Living on Campus
- How do I get a room in student housing?
- Is summer housing available?
- Can I take a virtual tour of the residence halls?
- Are the residence halls co-ed?
- I need to send some of my belongings by mail ahead of time to my hall. How should they be addressed?
- Who is eligible to live on campus?
- How much does it cost to live on campus?
- Are the residence halls strictly for out-of-county students of athletes?
- Are scholarship students required to live on campus?
- Do all freshmen live in the same residence hall?
- When and how should I apply for housing?
- How do I request a roommate?
- How do you match roommates if I do not request one?
- When will I receive my hall and roommate assignments?
- How do I request a reassignment/change of hall assignment?
- How and when do I pay for my hall charge?
- Does my financial aid cover my residence hall cost?
- How and when do I pay my residence hall charge?
- What if I need to cancel my housing assignment?
- What type of security do the halls have?
- Is parking available for all residents?
- What should I bring?
Bowlus Fine Arts Center